Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreign company to open a bank account without having a subsidiary in Ireland

Options
  • 17-12-2014 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

We are a foreign software company. We would like to integrate Stripe payment gateway on our website to be able to sell our services online. Stripe is not available in our country, but it is in Ireland. So, we've decided to open a business bank account at your bank. And use that account with Stripe.

Opening a business bank account without registering a subsidiary is possible in the US. But is it possible at your bank?

NOTE: I have already called the Bank using this number +353 1 4044034. I've been told that a consultant will call back to follow up on this 3 weeks ago, still no reply.

Please let us know if you need any further info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

naimzard wrote: »
    Hello,

We are a foreign software company. We would like to integrate Stripe payment gateway on our website to be able to sell our services online. Stripe is not available in our country, but it is in Ireland. So, we've decided to open a business bank account at your bank. And use that account with Stripe.

Opening a business bank account without registering a subsidiary is possible in the US. But is it possible at your bank?

NOTE: I have already called the Bank using this number +353 1 4044034. I've been told that a consultant will call back to follow up on this 3 weeks ago, still no reply.

Please let us know if you need any further info.
    Hi naimzard,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie

If you would like to send us a private message with your name and contact telephone number, we will arrange for the Account Opening Team to call you.

To send a PM, please ensure you have signatures displayed in your settings and private messaging enabled.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement