Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Diving awards 2014

• 17-12-2014 11:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭

A reddit user has collected the best dives of the year and created a website for voting, he wants to make an annual event out of this.

You can cast your votes here.

I can't see Adryan getting beat in this one :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭hadepsx

Cahill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

Is there any context for that Adryan one? The first tackle looked like a free but he had to be taking the piss with the flopping around?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

matrim wrote: »
    Is there any context for that Adryan one? The first tackle looked like a free but he had to be taking the piss with the flopping around?

The best dive (if you could even call it that), I've seen in years.

Dive/invisible taser attack. Hilarious stuff. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I wouldn't count Robben as a dive and Suarez, Adyran, Gonzalez are all play-acting, not diving. Terrible list of nominations really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

I wouldn't count Robben as a dive and Suarez, Adyran, Gonzalez are all play-acting, not diving. Terrible list of nominations really.

If that's a foul, football has entered the gutter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Winston Payne

Doocey wrote: »
    If that's a foul, football has entered the gutter.
    He steps on Robben's foot so it is. It's nowhere near enough contact for Robben to go down so it's a dive. A penalty would not have been awarded had Robben not dived though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,877 ✭✭✭RayCon

jester77 wrote: »
    I can't see Adryan getting beat in this one :D

Jesus ... that's my first time seeing that ... I'm stunned at it's pathetic-ness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Ah lighten up will you, the only one that doesn't really apply is Suarez, the rest of them are fair enough though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Harry Kane on Sunday vs. Swansea was pathetic. At the time I gave him the benefit of the doubt and put it down to him losing his balance, but he claimed afterwards that he was fouled.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Fred's is just a slip, surely?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Pocognoli for West Brom against Villa last week was both the worst and most bizarre I've seen this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Ronaldo's has to be the worst on that list !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Sanity_Saviour

humbug_scrooge_bbq_apron.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460&padToSquare=true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I wouldn't count Robben as a dive.

A sentence that sums up the problem with diving and why it wont be eradicated. There are actually people out there who agree with you.

I pity them.

I'd echo what was said previously. "If that's a foul, football has entered the gutter."

Advertisement