Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Best offers

Options
  • 17-12-2014 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Hi all -

Was just onto Sky there about switching to their broadband service, have never been with them before. The lovely lady I was speaking to said the broadband and phone package would be €50 a month..Im curently with eircom at €60 pm. She then went on to entice me into the tv service..which I initially didn't want btw!..anyway she said it was €46pm for first 6 months for Broadband and Original TV Package and €66 thereafter on a 12 month contract..

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on whether this is a good offer or not!? As I said I've never been with Sky before so I don't know how to 'play' the customer service to get the best deals.

Any advice is appreciated guys :o

Cheers
    KK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

kerryked wrote: »
    Hi all -

Was just onto Sky there about switching to their broadband service, have never been with them before. The lovely lady I was speaking to said the broadband and phone package would be €50 a month..Im curently with eircom at €60 pm. She then went on to entice me into the tv service..which I initially didn't want btw!..anyway she said it was €46pm for first 6 months for Broadband and Original TV Package and €66 thereafter on a 12 month contract..

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on whether this is a good offer or not!? As I said I've never been with Sky before so I don't know how to 'play' the customer service to get the best deals.

Any advice is appreciated guys :o

Cheers
    KK
    If your in a fibre broadband enabled area then you'd want to check the type of broadband Sky are supplying as I don't believe they have fibre yet. You could end up with a lot slower service than you currently have

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Crellis31

If you want I can get you half price Sky TV for 1 year, cant get half price Broadband though...

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭kerryked

I've gone ahead with this deal this evening, got the first month free, and €45 p/m for the next 5 months and €65 thereafter, pleased with it I guess, kinda regretting not trying to push it down to 40 and 60 really....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Crellis31 wrote: »
    If you want I can get you half price Sky TV for 1 year, cant get half price Broadband though...

Hey. Sent you a PM a couple of weeks ago. If you can still get half price Sky let me know. Thanks

Advertisement