Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding address for Broadband

Options
  • 17-12-2014 4:37pm

Hello, I am in the market for Broadband but I am not in an area with e-fibre and have to get it over the old phone line.
    There is physically a line at my house but has been inactive for 2 years (since the previous owner). Neither your Customer Service team or those of your competitors have a record of the address, as it is called on Local Property Tax / Water / Post etc.

Your competitors are working from a list you supplied and your own team have trouble finding it.

I have the number that was attached to the property and the name of the person that had the account. Will you be able to find the address from this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hello, I am in the market for Broadband but I am not in an area with e-fibre and have to get it over the old phone line.
    There is physically a line at my house but has been inactive for 2 years (since the previous owner). Neither your Customer Service team or those of your competitors have a record of the address, as it is called on Local Property Tax / Water / Post etc.

Your competitors are working from a list you supplied and your own team have trouble finding it.

I have the number that was attached to the property and the name of the person that had the account. Will you be able to find the address from this?
    Hi Cork_exile

If you would like to PM me the details you have I will be happy to look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Can someone come back to me on this please? Alan had found the address but that is the last I heard (he has not shared that info either)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Can someone come back to me on this please? Alan had found the address but that is the last I heard (he has not shared that info either)
    Hi Deleted User

My apologies for the delays

The max download speed the line can hold is up to 15MB however the exchange that serves the line is not NGB (next generation broadfband) enabled.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement