Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gaslight Anthem - Belfast & Dublin 2015

Options
  • 17-12-2014 4:43pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM
    We are beyond excited to announce some new shows in Europe!
    6/7/15 - The Limelight Theatre - Belfast, Ireland
    6/8/15 - Olympia Theater - Dublin, Ireland
    6/12/15 - Den Atelier - Luxembourg, Luxembourg
    Tickets will go on sale this Friday at 11 AM! Pre-Sale for the Fan Club begins today!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Yay!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

They were great last year but that new album :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

calex71 wrote: »
    They were great last year but that new album :(

It's a shame to say I kinda agree with this - although Halloween could be one of my favourites. I could have made it to the London show the other week but the album and the slightly inconvenient journey (I made it down to Brixton the year before!) made me not bother :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

theteal wrote: »
    It's a shame to say I kinda agree with this - although Halloween could be one of my favourites. I could have made it to the London show the other week but the album and the slightly inconvenient journey (I made it down to Brixton the year before!) made me not bother :(

Aye it's not a great record given what went before I won't rule out going to this myself though as it's not a big journey like the UK would have been.

I know, i know , I'm sure there are loads who will say Calex you're old and deaf, it's a great record, but to me it's a very forgettable effort given their previous material.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Album grew on me after a while, but would really love them to take a step back towards their Sink or Swim sound.

There seems to be some room for extra Dublin dates so will hold off on getting Belfast ones just incase an extra Dublin one is announced.

• Advertisement
Advertisement