Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost/stolen pram found - Hartstown

Options
  • 17-12-2014 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭

I just found a lost/stolen pram in the car park at the Hartstown shopping centre. It was in pretty good condition so it's not likely that it was abandoned.

I phoned the Blanchardstown Garda station but they said it wasn't their concern.
    If you think it might be yours, you can PM me with a description of the pram and then you can collect if it matches.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I've heard of people forgetting buggies, especially if babies are being cranky while putting them in the car!

Hopefully you can return it to its owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

January wrote: »
    I've heard of people forgetting buggies, especially if babies are being cranky while putting them in the car!

Hopefully you can return it to its owner.

This one was found in the grass area...not in the actual car park itself. Don't see how any could forget it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Possibly abandoned if the myth is to be believed so!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭puss

This one was found in the grass area...not in the actual car park itself. Don't see how any could forget it there.

Possible it was use for a little bit of shopping!!! and I don't mean shopping for baby stuff. Maybe the guards should have been interested in it.

Advertisement