Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue barrels?

Options
  • 17-12-2014 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a blue barrel anywhere around galway?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

There used to be a man selling them outside the mart in Maam Cross on Saturday's. Not sure if he still comes there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Connemara Farmer

jjf1974 wrote: »
    There used to be a man selling them outside the mart in Maam Cross on Saturday's. Not sure if he still comes there.

He does, but he seems to just sell gates now. Unless you mean the other guy with the truck load, who I have not seen for a very long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

He does, but he seems to just sell gates now. Unless you mean the other guy with the truck load, who I have not seen for a very long time.

Well fcek. I only live 20 minutes from maam cross, would of been handy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Connemara Farmer

duckman!! wrote: »
    Well fcek. I only live 20 minutes from maam cross, would of been handy!

Last time I asked him he said blue barrels were hard got, there's a mart on Saturday you could always take a spin down and ask him. He'll have a little blue (I think it's blue!) flat bed transit type truck, most likely with sheep hurdles and a sheep race beside it, right hand side of the road on the Maam side of the old petrol station is his spot, Jimmy is his name.

There's a place in Camus I think sells IBC tanks and does plastics, I don't know if they do barrels though, might be worth a ring

http://ibcplastics.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=drum&x=0&y=0

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

Last time I asked him he said blue barrels were hard got, there's a mart on Saturday you could always take a spin down and ask him. He'll have a little blue (I think it's blue!) flat bed transit type truck, most likely with sheep hurdles and a sheep race beside it, right hand side of the road on the Maam side of the old petrol station is his spot, Jimmy is his name.

There's a place in Camus I think sells IBC tanks and does plastics, I don't know if they do barrels though, might be worth a ring

http://ibcplastics.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=drum&x=0&y=0

I got a few IBC tanks tanks off him last year and I'm pretty sure he didn't have any blue barrels there.
    I might try maam cross on Saturday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Dublinvillian

is portumna close ?

http://qonpackaging.com/qon/

Advertisement