Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baileys for Christmas

Options
  • 17-12-2014 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭

I need a fair whack of Baileys for making cheesecakes & coffees over the Xmas, anyone see any good offers on? I think someone has it for €12 a bottle?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Tesco definitely had it for €12 two days ago. Best bet is to start there

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭dwaned

Supervalu have it for €10 per 70cl

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

dwaned wrote: »

Yeah, my mum got that, the RRP is €22 with €10 off
    & when you got to the till it's down to €10, she was a happy camper, considering all the other stuff she got reduced as well she told me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

dwaned wrote: »

Wow that is super cheap, I've never seen a bottle of Baileys that cheap, even on the continent I think it is still €13ish regular price. At a tenner for 700ml I'll be stocking up a few as those prices for won't be seen again for some time I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

I forgot to mention that Lidl have it on offer at that price as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Claregirl

Centra had it for a tenner also but seemed to be cleared out as fast as it was stocked (got two myself:D)

Advertisement