Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Giant Defy 1

• 17-12-2014 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

So I went for a giant defy 1. Thanks to everyone for advice in my previous thread. Ordered it the other day and will have it on Tuesday. Can't wait to get out. Now let's hope I like cycling!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

Good luck with it you'll love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭rtmie

Lovely bike. Good luck with it. You can work off the turkey on it on Stephen's day

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭barrymac20

rtmie wrote: »
    Lovely bike. Good luck with it. You can work off the turkey on it on Stephen's day
    Good man, cheers for the advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

barrymac20 wrote: »
    So I went for a giant defy 1. Thanks to everyone for advice in my previous thread. Ordered it the other day and will have it on Tuesday. Can't wait to get out. Now let's hope I like cycling!

You're starting at the worse time of the year, just get over Jan/Feb and you're into the good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭barrymac20

You're starting at the worse time of the year, just get over Jan/Feb and you're into the good stuff.

I won't be judging it until the weather gets better. Wanted to avail of the C2W scheme before it's taken away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Hu Deman

Great choice,I bought mine in june and absolutely love it!!!well wear

Advertisement