Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working in Deansgrange Business Pk- Where to live etc?

Options
  • 18-12-2014 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says I'm going for a Job here and I've got a 2nd round interview and I wanted to find out where are good places to live within reasonable distance using public transport?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Your budget is likely to determine where you can live to be honest. The 46a and 75 bus stop outside, so that opens up anywhere from Dun Laoghaire to Tallaght and Foxrock to City Centre.

The 7B would go nearby so that would open up anywhere to Shankill.

Blackrock, Monsktown would also be within very handy cycling/walking distance.

This might be better off in the South Dublin forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Moved to Dublin County South

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Check in deansgrange itself too. If you're willing to share a place, there's probably more options for you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Your budget is likely to determine where you can live to be honest. The 46a and 75 bus stop outside, so that opens up anywhere from Dun Laoghaire to Tallaght and Foxrock to City Centre.

The 7B would go nearby so that would open up anywhere to Shankill.

Blackrock, Monsktown would also be within very handy cycling/walking distance.

This might be better off in the South Dublin forum.

I would be looking to share and I wouldn't be limiting myself to a set budget, within reason for a nice place. However I don't think areas such as Blackrock, Glenageary, Killiney and so on would be any way affordable.

Would it be difficult to pick up the 145 and I could look down towards Bray possibly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Seaswimmer

ryanf1 wrote: »
    I would be looking to share and I wouldn't be limiting myself to a set budget, within reason for a nice place. However I don't think areas such as Blackrock, Glenageary, Killiney and so on would be any way affordable.

Would it be difficult to pick up the 145 and I could look down towards Bray possibly?

145 will leave you about a 10 - 15 minute walk getting off at Foxrock church.

84 will leave you at Deangrange cross but not as regular.

63 will also leave you at Deansgrange cross and will open up Carrickmines area to you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

anything on the 46a route, they run every 10 minutes

Advertisement