Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supporting local businesses

Options
  • 18-12-2014 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hello,
    I will try and keep this simple.
    We are all witness [some of us victim] to local/family run businesses being deeply effected by the large, multinational [and not Irish I may add!] department stores taking over and leaving no market share for the local, small business.

I have an idea which I think can change this and make people buy goods//services from businesses located closer to them instead of some British company [not racist just saying!].

I would need some help with IT development and a few other things here and there. Where could I go about finding funding for this ? [please do not say banks!]

I genuinely think my idea could work and be beneficial to local towns and cities. Obviously I won't write down my idea here but I would talk to the right person.

Thought/opinions ?

Thank you for reading :)

Comments

Advertisement