Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Sequel?

Options
  • 18-12-2014 7:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I've been all over the www looking for info. Are Ubisoft even making a sequel? I can't find anything.

I saw some references earlier to something called "Gunsmith" - is that anything to do with a sequel? Or is it a DLC or something for FS1?

FS isn't perfect, but it's still a cool game.

Thanks,

Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,736 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Mark#1 wrote: »
    I've been all over the www looking for info. Are Ubisoft even making a sequel? I can't find anything.

I saw some references earlier to something called "Gunsmith" - is that anything to do with a sequel? Or is it a DLC or something for FS1?

Thanks,

Mark
    There were reports a year ago or so about a possible sequel in the works (something leaked online hinting at a sequel) but there has been nothing official.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Mark#1 wrote: »

Thanks,

Mark

gunsmith was a thing in the last ghost recon game, you could change your loadout and test it out between matches to see if you liked it.

Advertisement