Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v Arsenal In-Play Bet Offer

• 18-12-2014 9:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭

Liverpool v Arsenal In-Play Bet Offer

Liverpool face Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday 21st December - and we’ve got a fantastic In-Play bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Liverpool v Arsenal game and we will give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50*).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic In-Play bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,939 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

incredible stuff

three in the space of a week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Arb chance of :

50 on Pool DC
    50 on Arsenal In play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Arb chance of :

50 on Pool DC
    50 on Arsenal In play

That's a waste of a free bet

kona wrote: »
    That's a waste of a free bet

1) I never said I was doing that bet
    2) It's an opportunity to guarantee profit for people who want to do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

1) I never said I was doing that bet
    2) It's an opportunity to guarantee profit for people who want to do that.

Why even bother mentioning it in both threads so?

Ill be goin on corners pre game and 1-1 inplay .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Did a corner before 9:00 at 5/6 as pre game bet. Imagine both teams will start with a high tempo which hopefully will lead to a corner.

1-1 doesn't sound like a bad shout as CS.

BTTS or over 2.5 goals once they get close to evens at the 10/15 min mark might be good choice for safer bet.

kona wrote: »
    Why even bother mentioning it in both threads so?

Because sometimes it doesn't work with teams? Odds depending.

Also, I havn't seen you around here much, so I'll put this bluntly, it's quite rude to say that's a ''That's a waste of a free bet''

Considering you'd be guaranteeing yourself free money.

Maybe people are having a bad few months and need an extra few bob for Christmas? You don't know peoples financial situations and how they bet, yes you may not like to bet that way and that's perfectly fine.

But don't say that's a waste when it's returning guaranteed profit. Profit may not be as yours if your bet wins, but still profit.

/Rant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Does anyone know If the 'win & over 2.5 goals' market is available in play?

Does anyone know If the 'win & over 2.5 goals' market is available in play?

Yes mate Liverpool are 3/1 and Arsenal are 11/4. Not sure if will be avail in play tho.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

So would it be clever to go BTTS NO pre game and hope there's no early goal and go BTTS Yes around 10/15 mins?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭Lombardo86

Because sometimes it doesn't work with teams? Odds depending.

Also, I havn't seen you around here much, so I'll put this bluntly, it's quite rude to say that's a ''That's a waste of a free bet''

Considering you'd be guaranteeing yourself free money.

Maybe people are having a bad few months and need an extra few bob for Christmas? You don't know peoples financial situations and how they bet, yes you may not like to bet that way and that's perfectly fine.

But don't say that's a waste when it's returning guaranteed profit. Profit may not be as yours if your bet wins, but still profit.

/Rant

Excise the newbie ignorance, but how is profit guaranteed?

Lombardo86 wrote: »
    Excise the newbie ignorance, but how is profit guaranteed?

Pre game bet. Liverpool not to lose 11/20
    Stake: 50. Returns: 77.50

In play bet. Arsenal win 6/5
    Stake: 50. Returns: 125.00
    50 back if our In play bet LOSES. So 77.50 + 50.00 = 127.

Returns if Pool don’t lose : 127
    Returns if Arsenal win: 125
    Total Stake: 100.
    Profit: 27 or 25

Always happy to help mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭Lombardo86

Pre game bet. Liverpool not to lose 11/20
    Stake: 50. Returns: 77.50

In play bet. Arsenal win 6/5
    Stake: 50. Returns: 125.00
    50 back if our In play bet LOSES. So 77.50 + 50.00 = 127.

Returns if Pool don’t lose : 127
    Returns if Arsenal win: 125
    Total Stake: 100.
    Profit: 27 or 25

Always happy to help mate.

Am i being naive though that the in play odds will be calculated to minimise the return on that. As in - is 6/5 viable. or they will offer say half of that. I know profit is profit but i am unsure whether it is that easy!

Lombardo86 wrote: »
    Am i being naive though that the in play odds will be calculated to minimise the return on that. As in - is 6/5 viable. or they will offer say half of that. I know profit is profit but i am unsure whether it is that easy!

I've done this on a few accounts I have and it's worked fine. I usually place it as soon as bet has kicked off. If I'm a minute late and the DC team scores, well then the odds are even better for me.

What will the odds on arsenal be right after kick off? Will they drop below a price that guarantees profit?

Gits_bone wrote: »
    What will the odds on arsenal be right after kick off? Will they drop below a price that guarantees profit?

No I don't think so.

They're currently 13/8 Only way you wouldn't profit is if they went into Evens , you'd just get MB then. Or if it was any odds below evens it wouldn't guarentee profit.

No I don't think so.

They're currently 13/8 Only way you wouldn't profit is if they went into Evens , you'd just get MB then. Or if it was any odds below evens it wouldn't guarentee profit.

Okay, gonna lodge 100 into my account now. Mustn't forget about the match now!!! haha

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 492 ✭✭thebison

Does anyone know if the pre-match bet has to be over a certain price?

For example, could I bet something that has 1/20 odds?

thebison wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the pre-match bet has to be over a certain price?

For example, could I bet something that has 1/20 odds?

Doesn't say anything in the T&Cs about prices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Put 50 on over 2.5 goals @ 7-10 and was thinking of putting the free bet on exactly 2 or 3 goals in the match @ evens once the game starts. Impossible to know who will win - thinking its gonna be a draw but it really could go either way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Took BTTS 2nd half @2.62 based on...

9a5d5a424fd67aad1b5a674bd59bdab9.png

That market is available in play as well so you can take it as your free bet.

Just wanted to do something else than the over 0,5 goals to activate my bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Took under 5.5 goals @ 1.062 €50

Will back the over 5.5 goals @ 10.00 in play €50

Arsenal bet on, guaranteed 25 euro profit!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭Luap

That wasnt your free bet, was it?

If it was your pre game bet, you might have cancelled your free bet by cashing out.
    Not really a concern i suppose :)

Well in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

inforfun wrote: »
    That wasnt your free bet, was it?

If it was your pre game bet, you might have cancelled your free bet by cashing out.
    Not really a concern i suppose :)

Well in.

the cashout rarely gives a fair return. not sure why most folk dont just use their balance to play the bet instead. all bonus on accumes etc are lost when bets are cashed out too. whereas if u back the other outcome u get a better price and dont lose the bonus shud accume win

Cash out on singles, you are probably right.
    But on accumulators were there is still 2 or more open, cash out is nice to have as an option.

inforfun wrote: »
    Cash out on singles, you are probably right.
    But on accumulators were there is still 2 or more open, cash out is nice to have as an option.

yes mate with a few left its grand. but be careful to all. i nearly threw away a few hundred when i nearly cashed out with a last leg when the bet had all but won. in the end i left if and then after reading terms i would have lost the 60% bonus had i cashed it.

was cursing my luck..planned the freebet for last minute goal. the injury meant the odds were only 13/8 so went for liverpool to score another at 10/3 and then thought it was screwed after the red card...thank you skrtel!!!

uNnbUwF.png?1

• Advertisement

ianburke wrote: »
    was cursing my luck..planned the freebet for last minute goal. the injury meant the odds were only 13/8 so went for liverpool to score another at 10/3 and then thought it was screwed after the red card...thank you skrtel!!!

Please add a screenshot when you aftertime.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

€25 risk free profit from this - I ain't complaining one bit. :pac:

May go down the other route with the Chelsea game tomorrow. I fancy a draw.

Advertisement