Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living Social

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭torregolf

Did anybody get offered a refund? I did, but hasn't arrived. Ah Living Social = Living Dread

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dd1980

My watch was delivered on 29th December.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gordy26

Hi peeps bad experience of living social only a us call centre 3 items never came then had expired today I had one from mother from precision hair claregalway I rang year it was open tik 9 for allergy patch test she said she was only running full high lights and they are not on the scalp so I booked for 11 today went 50km to appointment only to see her redeem voucher before use also she was nasty on phone I thought I don't want her doing mt hair she left me til 11.30 claimed voucher but said it was 90 for highlights and wouldn't cut it for 25 I told her I had already told her the code to check what it entitled me to get done but she wouldn't I asked was it a joke she said my mother could get colour another day and that she wasn't going to do anything for me i had rang day before she was open til 9pm but said it was for full highlights on their running voucher I left bewildered to drive home another hour to inform mother she said mother had bought wrong voucher too to cause extra hassle no line to call only in America and she has slyly redeemed code which nobody will want to use with her lack of manners and general ignorance I walked out with five regulars giggling in their chair I felt a fool I booked in for 2 pm to my nearby salon I feel bad and sick about the living. Social. Experience and the trickery of this precision hair claregalway salon bewildered by it now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement