Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Croissanterie

Options
  • 18-12-2014 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39,354 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if any of these places exist around Dublin anymore? Been a few years since I was here.
    From memory they were in the ilac centre, stephens green, jervis, etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Ilac one is definitely gone.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

January wrote: »
    Ilac one is definitely gone.
    As is the Stephen's green one.

I worked in the ILAC for a while and used to get much amusement watching hungover folk get a good blast of the fairly greasy smells coming from La Croissanterie and try to avoid chucking. Such fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

spurious wrote: »
    As is the Stephen's green one.

I worked in the ILAC for a while and used to get much amusement watching hungover folk get a good blast of the fairly greasy smells coming from La Croissanterie and try to avoid chucking. Such fun.

I always loved the smell, though in certain winds there was definitely a bang of vomit off it.

The one in SSG is basically still a Croissanterie under different branding though - still does delicious ham and cheese croissants!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

there was one out in the pavillions in swords a few years ago not sure if its still there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭MouseTail

Think there is one in the Square, Tallaght.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭Deenie123

neris wrote: »
    there was one out in the pavillions in swords a few years ago not sure if its still there

Gone.

Replaced by Parfois :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

Think there is one in the Jervis in the food court

Advertisement