Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Kingdom. St Annes Park. Recent visit anyone?

Options
  • 18-12-2014 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Myself and the family with a bunch of nieces and nephews are heading to this tomorrow afternoon.
    We have booked for the kids to meet the big fella at 2.30 and having not heard much about the place or known anyone who has gone, I searched here… : )
    Bit of a mixed opinion, and I thought some feedback seemed like it was early on, maybe they are a little slicker/more organised now!
    I was wondering has anyone been recently and were there any tips or feedback?

How long would we allow for a visit? I believe there is deer (maybe by now!!) , a food market and some other stuff but is it worth allocating an hour or so either side of Santa to do this stuff?
    Is the Santa any good?

Anyway, as always any input or tips are much appreciated..

Merry Christmas : )
    Pete

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Hi OP, how did you get on in St Anne's? I'm wondering if it's worth my while heading over.

Advertisement