Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aqua 2000 Shower

Options
  • 18-12-2014 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi All,

i need advice, i have a Aqua 2000 shower, it is not pumped just fitted to the mains water supply, this was fitted by a qualified electrician, when it was then plumbed up, i know this is backways but this is what suitedd the trades time wise, the shower would run fine with good pressure on cold, but when switched to heat the shower pulsed, i mean the water went on then off then on then off and this keeps like this until the shower is either turned off or back onto the cold setting.
    Wtaer pressure seems fine, shower is brand new bought from one of them liquidation stores which are no more .

Has anyone else seen this as i have been left with the old "i don't know" and "you will have to get a new shower", problem is it is a new shower!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,092 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

mickward wrote: »
    Hi All,

i need advice, i have a Aqua 2000 shower, it is not pumped just fitted to the mains water supply, this was fitted by a qualified electrician, when it was then plumbed up, i know this is backways but this is what suitedd the trades time wise, the shower would run fine with good pressure on cold, but when switched to heat the shower pulsed, i mean the water went on then off then on then off and this keeps like this until the shower is either turned off or back onto the cold setting.
    Wtaer pressure seems fine, shower is brand new bought from one of them liquidation stores which are no more .

Has anyone else seen this as i have been left with the old "i don't know" and "you will have to get a new shower", problem is it is a new shower!

The fault is with the shower & not the tradesmen. It is always better to let the tradesman supply & fit. That way he is responsible Unfortunately you bought a rubbish brand. The fault (if there is any) is at your feet.
    Your only hope is to use the one year manufacturers warranty. All you need is proof of purchase.
    If you have to buy a new shower buy a triton t80z. You'll pay around €190

Advertisement