Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the engineer gone?

Options
  • 18-12-2014 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

At the end of November I called Eircom to get broadband on my new house.
    After a couple of weeks an engineer came to visit the house to connect it to the exchange. He left saying he couldn't find where my house was connected to. After a week I was told that another engineer would do the same job but he never showed up. Is someone coming to get my house connected or should I just forget about it and look somewhere else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

nakom wrote: »
    After a couple of weeks an engineer came to visit the house to connect it to the exchange. He left saying he couldn't find where my house was connected to. After a week I was told that another engineer would do the same job but he never showed up. Is someone coming to get my house connected or should I just forget about it and look somewhere else?
    Hi nakom

I will be happy to look in to this further if you would like to please PM me your recent order number and specific address.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭nakom

Hi  nakom

I will be happy to look in to this further if you would like to please PM me your recent order number and specific address.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

I'm still waiting for the engineer. Do you have any update

?

Hi  nakom

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

?
    Hi nakom

I'm awaiting clarification on this however I will actively chase this up and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭nakom

Hi  nakom

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

?
    Hi nakom

I'm awaiting clarification on this however I will actively chase this up and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Al
    still no updates?
    It's two months since I called to have the line installed.

Hi  nakom

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

?
    Hi nakom

Thanks
    Al
    still no updates?
    It's two months since I called to have the line installed.
    Apologies for the delays nakom

I have again requested an update and will get back to you as soon as I have any further information

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement