Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash - Firefox saying it's not up to date...

Options
  • 18-12-2014 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭

Windows 8.1 x64 bit.

In Firefox, in Tools/Add-Ons/Shockwave Flash is listed as needing an update.

When I click on Update Now, I'm taken to a page that says, Flash Player between 11.0 nad 11.7.700 has been blocked for your protection.

When I then click on Plugin Check Page, Flash is listed as version 15.0.0.239 and up to date.

So, why is the version in Firefox Tools highlighted in red and listed as out of date? It's the same 15.0.0.239.

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Uninstall all flash in Remove programs, then go to Abode and get latest version.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Sorted. Thanks! :)

Now if only I could remove the Java Deployment Toolkit 8.0.250 that is showing as red in Firefox. Annoying.

There is also Java(TM) Platform there which seems to be working fine.

D.

Advertisement