Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iCloud Photo Library

• 18-12-2014 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've just updated my ipad to iOS 8.1.2 and I enabled iCloud Photo Library.

Now, before this I had only 2 photos in the camera roll but around 300 in the photo stream (photos that were taken with my iphone).

Now when I open the photos app I only see the 2 photos that were in my camrea roll and none that were in the photo stream. When I click on moments it says I have over 300 photos but they are not visible.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers!

Btw, I don't wanna touch my iphone until I'm sure this iCloud works with my ipad:)

Advertisement