Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunch on Stephen's Day

Options
  • 18-12-2014 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there are any restaurants open in Dublin City on Stehoen's Day for lunch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Vel wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there are any restaurants open in Dublin City on Stehoen's Day for lunch?

What's Stehoen's day?

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

Library?

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

what's luch?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Faith+1 wrote: »
    What's Stehoen's day?

I'm hazarding a wild guess that it's Stephens Day which was extremely simple to deduce given the words and the fact it's the day after Christmas which is next week thus also adding useful identifying context?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

SMJSF wrote: »
    what's luch?!

It looks like lunch with the N missing.

Don't mention it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Faith+1 wrote: »
    What's Stehoen's day?

The day before Grammar Nazis day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Helpful answers please. Title amended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

And I got all excited thinking I might have 7 useful suggestions!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Places in shopping centres will probably be open because of sales etc., but they're not the nicest for lunch.
    It's possible some of the Chinese places will be open, also some pubs or hotels that might do food.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

And I got all excited thinking I might have 7 useful suggestions!!

A lot if not most pubs open for the football, it's always a big day, so you could pick a nice one?

• Advertisement
Advertisement