Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One Preview Program Members will gain access to the Halo 5: Guardians beta

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

tomorrow? so before people who bought the MCC? there's going to be a meltdown :P

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

Think its for 2 days and the proper beta then is from the 29th of Dec - 19th of Jan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Ha ha ha I hate Halo and just got this on live as a message
    Coming soon for Xbox Preview Program Members: Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta early access! This weekend, help us get ready for the public beta, and be among the first Spartans on the battlefield. Check out the Preview Dashboard for details!

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Damn wouldn't mind giving it a whirl but I'm not in the preview. Bah!

wexdevil wrote: »
    Damn wouldn't mind giving it a whirl but I'm not in the preview. Bah!

I'd give you my codes only they were actually quite threatening about doing that in the stuff on the preview dash that I posted in the games forum
    Please note these codes are intended solely for your personal use as a preview participant. Any attempt to sell, give away or trade these tokens will have consequences

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Hahahah, that's hilarious before the people who bought the collection.

I bought the collection on impulse and haven't even started it yet. I hope the worst of the entitled gamer rage comes out. I need a good laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Has anyone got the codes yet?!
    Still no sign of it for me! :(

deco nate wrote: »
    Has anyone got the codes yet?!
    Still no sign of it for me! :(

Nothing yet but these are usually based on US PST so I would guess we should have them in or around the same time we got the announcement messages yesterday on live or a few hours later.

calex71 wrote: »
    Nothing yet but these are usually based on US PST so I would guess we should have them in or around the same time we got the announcement messages yesterday on live or a few hours later.
    So, about midnight??
    :(
    Ripoff. Com for us in the Eu!

Just got the invite :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Just got the invite :)

Yeah, codes are going out.

How big a download is it fellas?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

calex71 wrote: »
    How big a download is it fellas?

In a different country to my Xbox, so can't help you out on that one.

All in all, the halo code is wasted on me.

Sorry can't help out on this one, xbox set to UK... Just had a look at apps/dl and it just says 45%.how do I find out how much of a dl it is?
    Only time I haven't seen
    A dl amount

Sorry can't help out on this one, xbox set to UK... Just had a look at apps/dl and it just says 45%.how do I find out how much of a dl it is?
    Only time I haven't seen
    A dl amount

No worries found it by "right clicking" what used to be the start button and viewing in the Xbox store, it's 10.26 GB

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Spare code if any1 want s will sent on bout 10 tomorrow morning to first pm

gotthebug wrote: »

From what Microsoft are saying, sharing your code is a big no no. I wouldn't chance it to be honest, the language is a lot more harsh than the normal language.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Maestro84

gotthebug wrote: »

I will take it please?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Maestro84 wrote: »
    I will take it please?

Sorry after what I saw bout miscrosoft Not Gina take the chance and possibly get banned

Advertisement