Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Trade in at gamestop?

Options
  • 18-12-2014 10:51pm

Hello,

I have a ps3 8gb and I am planning on getting the Xbox one for xmas so I am thinking of trading it in along with a couple of games. How much do you guys think I will get for it & do you guys know what the requirements are to trade them in. All I have is the console a controller & the power-cable I have none of the original boxing and stuff.

Thanks
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sell it on Adverts or Donedeal. Gamestop will give you far less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Your best bet would be going to CEX and getting cash and going to argos to buy your xbox one as they have some crazy good deals on at the moment on games consoles.

Heres CEX site in witch you can look up how much you get for your games and console

https://ie.webuy.com

Just to remind you it could take a day to get your PS3 traded into CEX as they have to test it to see if its working
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Assuming you mean 80gb and not 8 :p gamestop no longer take those models as trade in, so your choices are cex or adverts.

Advertisement