Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola software update fail

Options
  • 19-12-2014 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I currently have software version [font=verdana, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]7.8.2r4 (not sure if this is an old version of not) trying to update to version 3347NWG (i tried 2247NWG too)  [/font][font=verdana, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]and would like to update it, but every time I try, from a file on my computer or from the server, it fails. Any help?[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Axcidic

Also when I try to visit the site that it directs me to download software from netopia.ie/support/intl/eircom/firmwareN.html its not available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Axcidic wrote: »
    I currently have software version [font=verdana, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]7.8.2r4 (not sure if this is an old version of not) trying to update to version 3347NWG (i tried 2247NWG too)  [/font][font=verdana, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]and would like to update it, but every time I try, from a file on my computer or from the server, it fails. Any help?[/font]
    Hi Axcidic

What is the make and model of your phone?

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Axcidic

The phone make is Phillips and the model is CD19X and the modem make is Eircom (when i go to 192.168.1.254 is says Motorola netopia router as the tab name with eircom broadband in the top left)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Axcidic wrote: »
    The phone make is Phillips and the model is CD19X and the modem make is Eircom (when i go to 192.168.1.254 is says Motorola netopia router as the tab name with eircom broadband in the top left)
    Hi Axcidic

I have been advised that if you contact eircom technical support they will be able to apply the most up to date firmware for you. They can be contacted on 1890260260 or via webchat here: www.eircom.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement