Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 Days of Vaping

Options
  • 19-12-2014 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭

What are you fine ladies and gentlemen planning on vaping over christmas? Have you picked up a few special bottles of something? Do tell!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

MVP2 / Nautilus - Creme Brulee from Artisan liquid - Morning

iStick / Nautilus Mini - Red Astaire - Afternoon

CF sub-ohm / Atlantis - Strawberry fields (could not recommend it highly enough) - For night time with a few drinks :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Whatever arrives Christmas morning! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Triphammer Playboy, Zanzibar and Gorilla Grog. Johnson's Creek Gold Reserve with a little something that's PG based mixed in. Waiting on a Squa-pee Squape-R clone to arrive

Just opened the Zanzibar yesterday evening - 2 fills of a kayfun mini and one fill of a Nautilus mini vaped so far. Gorgeous.

Why oh why do so many ejuices taste like the ultimate ADV for just a couple of days before it's time to look for something else ?

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

Hangsen 100ml sale Mint Strawberry:confused:

Oh wait, I have a nice surprise from JwC yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

Waiting for delivery of Vapour Caper Banana Gingerbread and might pick up some Gins Addiction as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

50ml of the Banana Gingerbread and 10ml of Caramel Tobacco dropped in my letterbox this morning,happy days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Im gonna head over to the place in Palmerstown on monday to pick myself up some gifts. Anyone have any recommendations ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Pipe Sauce - Long bottom Leaf. Rough at first but a grower. Good to mix with more muted tobacco liquids for depth for me.

Claim Your Throne - good custardy dessert vape

Wingnuts - gummy bears - i cant actually vape this anymore as i vaped myself sick with it when i started.

Basement Brew - Bubbers Bounty. This was a staple for me starting out. Feels too rich these days!

Ordered the LBL wasnt a fan of it to me it had a coffe whiff which put me off nice aftertaste but couldnt warm to it. like the idea of wingnuts.

I've heard good things about their new range of sub-ohm juices,you should try a few tasters while you're there and let us know what you think.

• Advertisement

And if you,re flush they are also doing their own 3D printed DNA40 box mod for about 100e.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Also... Try the El Toro liquids.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Pipe Sauce - Long bottom Leaf. Rough at first but a grower. Good to mix with more muted tobacco liquids for depth for me.

Claim Your Throne - good custardy dessert vape

Wingnuts - gummy bears - i cant actually vape this anymore as i vaped myself sick with it when i started.

Basement Brew - Bubbers Bounty. This was a staple for me starting out. Feels too rich these days!

very nice vape indeed..

can recommend the o.b. by suicide bunny too

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

I've heard good things about their new range of sub-ohm juices,you should try a few tasters while you're there and let us know what you think.
    Vaping on Cut Off at the moment in an Igo @ 1.3 ohms and it chucking out clouds tastes a bit like a muted Red Astaire.

IAnd if you,re flush they are also doing their own 3D printed DNA40 box mod for about 100e
    They've none until mid January.

14murphy wrote: »
    Im gonna head over to the place in Palmerstown on monday to pick myself up some gifts. Anyone have any recommendations ?

What a place great setup nice staff and as much samples as you can burn. Ended up getting a bottle of Kryptonite by Cosmic fog. Lovely sweet taste kinda like retro candy mixed with an energy drink and a kick of melon.

Advertisement