Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aldi 20 euro voucher [upcoming] in Sindo

12346»

Comments

I don't think it was on the earlier editions for Dublin either- just that damn UTV wrap around crap.

Yeah just Pat Kenny's smug face irritating me and making it harder to check the paper before buying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

Do Aldi 'announce' when they have these vouchers? On their website or fb page, for example?

Yep:
    Keithmc40 wrote: »
    Just seen on aldi Facebook page €10 off €50 in tomorrow's sindo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

I don't think it was on the earlier editions for Dublin either- just that damn UTV wrap around crap.

Same in the NW, hadn't time to check the whole paper, will keep a closer eye out now for it, as my mum was getting those duck-feather stuff on Sun in Aldi, not cheap i noticed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭Keithmc40

It was on the sindo front page I bought here in athlone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

No word of anymore this Sunday? I think if Aldi really wanted to put the squeeze on Tesco theyd keep these vouchers going for some more weeks.

Well the last one was only announced on the Saturday so there's still a lot of time....

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭faral

vicwatson wrote: »
    No word of anymore this Sunday? I think if Aldi really wanted to put the squeeze on Tesco theyd keep these vouchers going for some more weeks.
    well I use these vouchers in Tesco instead:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

faral wrote: »
    well I use these vouchers in Tesco instead:)

And that's costing Tesco money and is unsustainable...this will stop soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I walked into Tesco Tallaght, last week, the day they expired, and bought 4 x €25 euro Argos gift cards. Presented the voucher, and paid €80.

Tesco are in the crap, but they deserve it. They got to big for their boots and forgot the basics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭murphf

So are we pretty sure there will be a voucher this week?!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

murphf wrote: »
    So are we pretty sure there will be a voucher this week?!

No- we're not- but Dunnes are running their promotion until the end of January- so some of us are presuming that Aldi will follow suit. Keep an eye on their facebook page (nothing there yet though)

Link here: https://www.facebook.com/AldiIreland?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭momec

Theres a beady eye bargains page on facebook and one of the members messaged Aldi to ask if there would be one this weekend. Answer was no unfortunately. But sure we can live in hope. A great little boost in my house every week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,981 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

went to aldi and forgot my voucher:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Doesn't look like there's one this week, it would have been up on FB by now. Ah well, I used two last week (including a €30 Tesco gift voucher - great tip that one).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I have tried looking back through thread but can't find it - will Tesco delivery driver take a 5 off 25 spend voucher?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

I have tried looking back through thread but can't find it - will Tesco delivery driver take a 5 off 25 spend voucher?

I believe it worked for some people, not for others, you should clarify with tesco first.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Satriale wrote: »
    I believe it worked for some people, not for others, you should clarify with tesco first.

Depends- normally no- you get it back from customer services after the fact. Most drivers no longer carry cash (they have put fresh liveries on the deliveries vans advising this)- so its not soemthing that can normally be done (any more)

That's interesting, I never realised they carried cash previously, I would have presumed it would be done as a refund to card used to pay. Have a delivery coming this evening so will see what they say.

• Advertisement

And I forgot to ask... Baby brain

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

That's interesting, I never realised they carried cash previously, I would have presumed it would be done as a refund to card used to pay. Have a delivery coming this evening so will see what they say.

Yep, I've done this a few times in recent weeks. The driver takes the voucher back to the store and they do a refund back to the card you paid with.

Advertisement