Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plex streaming over Internet using Eircom Zyxel F1000

• 19-12-2014 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Guys, Have been using Plex for years and its a great piece of software. I have been trying lately to get the streaming over Internet working but am having some problems with the Zyxel F1000 restricting access. Originally modem was attached to a router. I have removed it totally out of the equation and Plex configured automatically and was working for about a day then just stopped. Does anyone have a full port forwarding setup for the Zyxel f1000 that they can share. Forget about asking Eircom for help. Thanks in advance lads!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

If you want to use Plex over the internet, you need PlexPass. Only mentioning because you didn't state in the OP whether or not you had it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭CinSoots

If you want to use Plex over the internet, you need PlexPass. Only mentioning because you didn't state in the OP whether or not you had it.
    You don't.

You will need to port forward 52400 I think. Google it and you will find the instruction.

Advertisement