Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nespresso Machine - no clue which one to buy

• 19-12-2014 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi,

Apologies if this has already been posted, had a look and couldnt see anything that answered my query.

basically I need to buy a present of nespresso machine, sister loves nespresso machines and I want to get her one. I like coffee also but the extent of my knowledge is knowing the difference between americano and cappuccino.

Was looking to spend 150-175. Doesn't need to be anything fancy the machine just needs to have milk heater also - I notice some dont...

Can anyone recommend a model based on the above? Been googling it but its all over my head.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭uberalex

Buy the Inissa + Aerocino. It's the only one in your budget with the warmer.
    I've got the citiz + milk, which is a bit dearer and excellent, but I am not sure there's a huge difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Hi
    Seem to be a few of us in the same boat
    Is there much between the Krups Citix and milk, the pixie aerocino milk frother bundle and the krups U and milk?
    Looking for the convenience of pods for cappucino, mochas etc.
    I have looked on the nespresso site and they seem to have very similar features, is there a silly error I am making in comparing them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I have a Citiz and milk (which has the aerocinno attached) I would go for the Inissia with the seperate Aerocinno as you can froth milk without plugging in the Citiz. Handy for hot chocolate etc

So go for the Inissia and seperate Aerocinno

Advertisement