Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pathetic mod

Options
  • 19-12-2014 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Called a cyclist out for being a dick, a cycling zealot mod then infracts/ bans me.
    Say any bad about cyclist , the zealot mod is all over you.
    He is too pro cyclist, cannot accept any wrong doing on their part.
    Cyclist called out for dickhead behaviour, mod ban hammer drops.
    Similar talk about other road users allowed, cyclists are a protected species.
    He runs http://irishcycle.com/ how can he be impartial?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

OK OP

I am going to keep this short and sweet.
    Drop the holier than thou attitude. Your title here is not one conducive to trying to resolve the one day for trolling. Your record in 3 days is shocking and despite the mod trying to work with you I am not seeing a change here.

Your posts in that thread stink.
    Let's take these as an example:
    anyone not drinking the cycling koolaid is infracted and then banned
    I will be banned now for pointing this out, a sad state of affairs.
    it seem you cant post that here.
    Post anything negative about cyclist, well you know what happens.

That's just in a few posts.
    You know what, the mod gave you a 1 day ban for being a troll. This is too light in my opinion. You have made a concerted effort here to derail the thread with your insinuations on the moderation of the forum. That is not the right place to do so.

Ban upheld and increased to a week.
    Either post in line with the charter when this new ban is up or just don't post, if you continue to post in the aggressive manner above you will shortly earn a permanent ban from the Commuting and Transport forum

If you wish to argue against this you may request an admin review.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭mmmcake

Taltos wrote: »
    your insinuations on the moderation of the forum. That is not the right place to do so.

where is the right place?

I made no insinuations, all the posts you quote are Facts, he refuses point blank to allow any criticism of cyclists.

He runs Irish Cycle / Irishcycle.com an independent news and information website about cycling in Ireland.
    His modding is as fare and balanced as Fox news.

Boards members with thousands of posts have recently closed accounts over his actions in the forum, he has lost the run of himself and is on a power trip.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

It seems that you have no interest in following the actual procedure as set out and just want to bitch about a moderator, so I guess this process has run its course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement