Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Only?

Options
  • 19-12-2014 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Do Eircom do broadband only without the phone line/calls or have any plans to introduce one?

I'm currently paying €55/month but will be switching to Vodafone when my 18 months contract is up in a few weeks unless Eircom have a similiar broadband only deal (€35/month) as I don't use phone line at all.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hello,

Do Eircom do broadband only without the phone line/calls or have any plans to introduce one?

I'm currently paying €55/month but will be switching to Vodafone when my 18 months contract is up in a few weeks unless Eircom have a similiar broadband only deal (€35/month) as I don't use phone line at all.

Thanks.
    Hi ChuckProphet

There are broadband only packages available, to find out more in relation to cost and specifications please contact eircoms loyalty team on free phone 1901

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭ChuckProphet

Hello,

Thanks.
    Hi ChuckProphet

There are broadband only packages available, to find out more in relation to cost and specifications please contact eircoms loyalty team on free phone 1901

Thanks
    Al
    ok thanks Alan. will do

Hello,

Thanks.
    Hi ChuckProphet

Thanks
    Al
    ok thanks Alan. will do
    No worries

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭ChuckProphet

Hello,

Thanks.
    Hi ChuckProphet

Thanks
    Al
    ok thanks Alan. will do
    No worries

Al
    Was onto Eircom. €43/month for broadband only. I find it amazing that Eircom won't match Vodafone's €35/month to hold onto customers. Doesn't make sense to me.

Hello,

Thanks.
    Hi ChuckProphet

Thanks
    Al
    ok thanks Alan. will do
    No worries

Al
    Was onto Eircom. €43/month for broadband only. I find it amazing that Eircom won't match Vodafone's €35/month to hold onto customers. Doesn't make sense to me.
    Hi ChuckProphet

I'll make sure to pass on your disappointment with eircoms prices to operations.

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement