If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony x8505

Options
  • 19-12-2014 4:33pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Best price on Sony 55" & 65" x8505 please.

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hyzepher wrote: »
    Hi

Best price on Sony 55" & 65" x8505 please.

thanks
    Hyzephyr,

many thanks for the post :)

The 55X8505 is now down to £1299.95 / €1669.99 ( the yoyo price includes delivery and of course the 5 year warranty as well) - the 65X8505 though is exceptional value at just £2299.99 / €2999.99 ( again euro inc. 5 year and delivery)..

We have both available to ship and if you were a very good Hyzephyr all year we would even be able to get them to you in time for Christmas.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

Joh n Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Thanks John

55" price is very good.

I'm looking at the 65" price and the Sony Store have it for €2600 with free soundbar (CT370) - too good to pass up???

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks John

55" price is very good.

I'm looking at the 65" price and the Sony Store have it for €2600 with free soundbar (CT370) - too good to pass up???
    Hy,

I cant see that on their site? and we have tried price checking but they don't answer the phone ( to be fair they are prob busy!) do you have a link for me so I can have a look at it?

Thanks as ever,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

http://www.sony.ie/buy/x8500b-series?sku=KD65X8505BBU

Just noticed they have 10% disc for students that I'll probably use

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

http://www.sony.ie/buy/x8500b-series?sku=KD65X8505BBU

Just noticed they have 10% disc for students that I'll probably use
    Hi Hyzepher.

The 65" on the Sony site is out of stock and unavailable to purchase at this time.

We need products to be in stock for us to look at price beating unfortunately.
    We also offer a free 5 year Guarantee with our screens not sure if the Sony linked above comes with 1 year or 5 years? Cant see it mentioned anywhere on the site.

On the Student discount, we can not price beat on discount codes etc... Although we do try our best to give competitive pricing even if we cant price beat on a product.

John is flat out today but if he gets a chance he may be able to see if there is anything on the 65" price.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.