Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to view and buy quality laminate flooring

Options
  • 19-12-2014 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

mods:also posted in Interior Design & Decoration, hope thats ok.

i'm based in north dublin and looking for 130m2+ of good quality laminate (ac4 or better).

our builder will be floating this over concrete with ufh.

so far i've just looked at -snip- which is priced at 14.34+ psm.

do you guys have any tips on -
    a) where to view different products?
    b) what are the best products and suppliers?
    c) where to get the best prices?

thanks for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Have you gone to -Snip-

I know some people don't like them because they feel that large chain stores can't sell good produce but I have used them many a time and never had a problem with the Laminate floor I have bought off them. Just don't go for the cheapest of the cheap €8 p/sqm as it's dreadful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

Also looking for a similar quantity. Can I ask what or how to determine ac4 or better. Looking for a 12mm or 14mm American Walnut.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Handsandtools

I always get floors from 'Snip' in Dublin. Try them

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭650gs

Take a spin to -snip- have the biggest and best selection in the country they might not be the cheapest but definitely the best and are sole stockist and suppliers so everything in stock

Advertisement