Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rhythm of Fighters

Options
  • 19-12-2014 6:53pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Been playing a good bit of this rhythm game take on the King of Fighters franchise by SNK. It's one of the best rhythm games I've played in a long time. The controls are simple but satisfying and the later game provides a great challenge. The game has dropped the price point and is now free with paid for DLC with music from other SNK games (not just fighters, the vocal theme from Athena is an esential DLC purchase). The free version of the game is very generous with content so it's well worth checking out even to see if you like it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I'm a huge fan of this game. It's free, and I think it's at least as good as the first Final Fantasy Theatrhythm which was a 40 euro retail title.

Bumping this topic from well beyond to grave to say that it's being removed from the play store tomorrow

http://www.snkplaymore.co.jp/us/press/pdf/150630_1.pdf

If you want to have it on your phone beyond tomorrow, get it now and hang onto it.

Advertisement