Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Friendship Engagement

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

padd b1975 wrote: »
    San Francisco would be my guess.

Victor responds to the status in Swedish.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

Theyre proper cnuts them cnuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

somefeen wrote: »
    I'd just want to get my grind on with their juicy bits and they might take offense to that.

Quite honestly the most grotesque turn of phrase I have ever heard. I just got food poisoning from reading that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Some people are dorks and nerds. Leave them be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Xios wrote: »
    A moment of silence please, for our lost brother.

Indeed. Let it be known that I've revoked his mancard too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Some people are dorks and nerds. Leave them be.

I'm a nerd and even the nerdiest kunts I know would laugh and call this guy pathetic.

I'm a nerd and even the nerdiest kunts I know would laugh and call this guy pathetic.

Well, nerd goes deeper than you yourself have plumbed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Well, nerd goes deeper than you yourself have plumbed.

The picture in the op has nothing to do with being a nerd or a dork. I'm pretty sure you could hold a survey at a world of Warcraft convention and the majority of people would say he's friendzoned and balless.

The picture in the op has nothing to do with being a nerd or a dork. I'm pretty sure you could hold a survey at a world of Warcraft convention and the majority of people would say he's friendzoned and balless.

Shockingly, there are different views on what is manly.

For instance, I am never impressed by the masculinity of grown men mocking pictures of nerds online. Warcraft'd get me wet faster.

NERD PRIDE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Omackeral wrote: »
    Poor old Victor will be having a life time of strokes in the friendzone.

Atleast she put her finger in his ring

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭GalwayGuitar

She should give Victor a pity **** at the very least.

Advertisement