Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

window/door blinds

Options
  • 19-12-2014 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a company that does window & door blinds? I need toget all the house done. I am new to the area so all help appreciated. I'm based towards Naas area. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

badker wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a company that does window & door blinds? I need toget all the house done. I am new to the area so all help appreciated. I'm based towards Naas area. Thanks

Kavanaghs shop in the courtyard in Newbridge are having a sale on blinds at the moment. You'd have to install them yourself but they are a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Used Dara Blinds on the Main Street before, great service

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

ACME blinds in Naas were grand for me, got the whole house done earlier this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭Delphinium

ACME blinds in Celbridge are excellent under their new management. Had some done a few weeks ago and could find no fault.

Advertisement