Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8 year old idea?

• 19-12-2014 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭

Just realized I've to get a present for an 8 year old girl and had forgotten about it!
    My budget is only 10-20 euro and in just wondering is there anything people can think of for an 8 year old around that price? No ideas what 8 year olds like these days!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 479 ✭✭In Lonesome Dove

Loom bands. They are small elastic bands that can be turned into bracelets by joining them together. Fingers can be used and also a loom. About a fortnight ago I saw a box of Frozen loombands in dealz. Frozen is the movie. The box of frozen loom bands contains bands in colours such as blue, purple, pink, light blue - frozen colours. That box of loombands was priced at 10 euro. That was a fortnight ago, so they could be gone now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Try a chemist for nail varnish kits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

A couple of books, you can never go wrong with books

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

ISPCC hat - saw them in Elvery's for €5

beanie+450.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,614 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Lisha wrote: »
    Try a chemist for nail varnish kits

Ours love book vouchers.. Great excitement getting in and browsing the books and choosing..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

There are sticker books you can get where the girl is a fashion designer and has to use stickers to design tshirts, dresses etc. You should be able to get them in Easons. They are mad about them at school.
    (You can also get a pony one, puppy one etc but the girls are crackers about the fashion ones)

Advertisement