Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the best place to buy a decent womans jacket

• 19-12-2014 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

My mum is impossble to buy for, really impossible, i want to get her a good jacket / coat as part of her christmas present, she's not into flashy / designer labels but i want to get her a practical / functional one as she is out and about a lot, any ideas where to go for one ?

Comments

Dunnes have nice black warm coats for about 40 euro fashionable also my mam loves hers

My dad is awful to buy for also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭meg3178

Paco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Debenhams. There's also a place downstairs in Brown Thomas, where AWear used to be. Not designer stuff but there's some lovely stuff in there, is opposite Boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

shaws?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

regatta shop in the crescent

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

pennys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

You might strike lucky in TK MAXX.

I got a lovely jacket for a family member a few days ago as their Christmas present, it was only €35 and it had a tag on it £69.99. Bargain!

They seemed to have a good selection of jackets that a more 'mature' lady would like, both plain and fancy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Rathkeale..;)
    If you bargain hard, they'll throw in an Indian Rug too...!!!

Advertisement