Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cup and 3fe

• 20-12-2014 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

Are these run by the same people? And if so is the coffee the same in both places?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭just-joe

Not run by the same people, but 3FE supply Cup with their coffee. And maybe training too.

There is a very cool coffee map on 3FE's website which shows good coffee around Dublin both supplied by 3FE and with other suppliers.

Coudnt find it on their website there actually, but googled and found it here http://www.broadsheet.ie/2013/06/07/dublin-coffee-map/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

So is the coffee in Cup basically the same as the one in 3fe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 949 ✭✭✭M.J.M.C

By the sounds of it, sort of! I've seen some coffee shops that use 3FE's coffee.
    3FE roast their own coffee and sell it. Is it the same tasting coffee as you'd get in 3FE itself........ depends on the care taken when it's brewed I guess.

I've a bag of 3FE coffee but the guys in 3FE could get more out of it than I could as they know more, even if I did have the exact same equipment

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Jezek

Cup is no more!

Taken over by Coffee Angel and still very nice. The coffee used is roasted by Bailies in the north. I am a big fan of the single origin coffees.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

Cup is gone. It did serve 3FE. Now it's a Coffee Angel.

• Advertisement
Advertisement