Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Espresso grind.

• 20-12-2014 11:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

Quick question. Does anyone use a Hario skerton to grind for espresso? If so, how are your results?

Cheers,
    J.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,700 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I did a couple of times. It is capable of a fine grind but I found that to achieve this you had to turn the crank for around 5 minutes just to get enough grounds for a double shot, it is a lot of effort, even more so if you're making two coffees at a time.
    I think it is better suited to courser grinds for Aeropress and its not something I'd see as any kind of permanent grinder for espresso, though I'm sure there are people out there using it that way.

Advertisement