Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Ipod touch stuck after factory reset

• 20-12-2014 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi

Was gifted a 2nd gen (I think) 8gb iPod touch off a family member who had it lying around unused. Was planning on using it for running instead of my phone.

It was working perfectly but was full of crap apps, pictures, music etc so I just decided to restore it to the factory settings by using the settings menu on the device itself. Warning said it could take up to an hour to do.

I did this at about midnight last night and went to bed thinking that it would be done in the morning. But lo and behold its still showing an Apple logo with an unmoving progress wheel sort of thing in its centre.

Anybody who has experience dealing with these things able to advise me on what to do? surely it can't take this long to revert to factory settings!

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement