Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recovering leather 3piece

Options
  • 20-12-2014 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Can anyone point me in the right direction to have a leather 3 piece recovered in waterford and it would be great if I had a rough estimate on the cost and time it would take thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

Theres a guy called Michael Cusack that does it but dont have his number if anyone else on here knows him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

uisce33 wrote: »
    Can anyone point me in the right direction to have a leather 3 piece recovered in waterford and it would be great if I had a rough estimate on the cost and time it would take thanks in advance.

It would want to be very good quality to even think about getting it recovered, especially if you are going to cover it in real leather as distinct to pleather.
    for a quote you could ring this guy
    http://www.upholsterywaterford.com/

Advertisement