Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bomb Squad

Options
  • 20-12-2014 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

Bomb Squad, Army Jeep and Squad cars just went, pardon the pun, bombing up Patrick St.

Any ideas what's going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭GBX

El Inho wrote: »
    Bomb Squad, Army Jeep and Squad cars just went, pardon the pun, bombing up Patrick St.

Any ideas what's going on?

They are heading to their Xmas party?

Seriously though .. if they just went by in the past few minutes you wont know till news outlets get wind or your in the area they are heading to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

someone left a Christmas parcel on the side of the road

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

GBX wrote: »
    They are heading to their Xmas party?

Seriously though .. if they just went by in the past few minutes you wont know till news outlets get wind or your in the area they are heading to.

Ah yeah I know - just usually my nosey questions get answers on here :) If they were slowing outside the gaff I would have been far more concerned.

Advertisement