Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas

Options
  • 20-12-2014 11:00pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well lads, and ladies. That time of year is upon. Hard to believe another year is almost gone. This might be a little early, but better that than too late.

Times have been tough for some and tougher for others. With finances being what they are, and with all the crap coming at us from different corners about possible legislation it's hard to see a reason to stay cheerful. However as it's Christmas, and i'm a constant optimist, i want to take this chance to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Most times it's only words, but myself and the other Mods really want to make sure that not only are the words said, but the sentiment behind them hammered home. We wish all our members, readers, and their friends and Family the very happiest of Christmases. We hope that no matter your circumstances that you have a reason to be cheerful.

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭useurowname

and many happy returns, stay safe in 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 widgeon78

Many happy returns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

The same to you and yours, Happy Christmas lads i wish you all the best in the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ace86

Same to you and all the members on the site here best of luck in 2015,hopefully better things will come for us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭killintime

The same to you and yours, Happy Christmas lads i wish you all the best in the new year have a good one an be safe out there happy hunting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭skipking

same to you and your family. happy christmas to everyone stay safe and have a good new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

Likewise and safe shooting to all shooters for 2015 and beyond

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭thehippychippy

Many happy returns Cass.
    And to all the mods, thread starters, repliers, thankers, readers, sellers, hunters and target shooters on here who gave me advice, guidance and many hours of fine reading, have a great Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Hunter456

cant be cheerful the stock on my shotgun cracked and broke climbing over a gate so i wont be out till after Xmas not unless i come by a person who is willing to fix it this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,021 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Wishing you all a happy Xmas ,festive season ,Hanakuah,holidays,winter solstice or whatever you are having yourselves.
    My wish is for you all to be in a better spot this time next year both financially ,health and life wise and of course shooting wise too.We were worried sick about this nonsense this time last year as well.Now we know what is being thrown at us and how.So lets give them no quarter,and take it to them before they bring it to us. I want us all to be shooting the same guns we fought damn hard for and at great financial risk in our courts of law,who in fairness and with great kudos to the blindness of Justice have been the only level pitch in this whole sorry mess..

Get your submissions and signitures in folks.We are ALL in this one together and there is no place for slackers or shirkers on this.It might be me next year,will it be you the year after??
    Safe shooting,happy hunting,and hold your zero in 2015.

Grizzly 45.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭minktrapper

Happy Christmas everyone and thanks for all the help during the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭robbie mars

Happy Christmas and many happy returns

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭moreau118

Many happy returns and safe shooting to all for 2015

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭Heckler

Happy Christmas and a happy new year to all. It's gonna be an interesting one shooting wise !

Advertisement