Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost bag

Options
  • 21-12-2014 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Morning everyone,
    I was shopping in Next in the Jervis centre around 5.00 yesterday evening and bought some items. I then made my way up to the GPO. I was in a bit of a rush as I wanted to post Christmas cards. I went to Easons, M & S and Arnotts. When I went to go back to my car around 7 I realised I didn't have the Next bag. I've tried calling as many places as I went to but no luck. Any ideas as to what I should do? Or did anyone pick it up and drop it in somewhere?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'm sorry you lost your bag. I was just in Clery's tea rooms and someone else had left a bag behind, but it was a Penney's one. They are keeping it there for that person, should they read this.

I hope you find yours.

Advertisement