Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craft beers Letterkenny

Options
  • 21-12-2014 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Would like to get himself a nice selection. Any recommendations as to where I should go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭IP freely

Call out to the counter, just after I'm Reid's garage, they have a good selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

The Brewery are also selling craft beers to go.

Dunnes nationwide have an OK selection and four for nine euro. Should have Franciscan Well, O'Haras, Blacks of Kinsale, Bru and Hilden.

It's not Letterkenny, but Diceys in Ballyshannon have the best selection in Donegal by some distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

IP freely wrote:
    Call out to the counter, just after I'm Reid's garage, they have a good selection.

What are they carrying these days? I have got Kinnegar, Muckish Mountain, Dungarvan and a random English Tiny Rebel there in the past but it's been a while since I have been there.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Mrs Shrek

Thanks, lot to go on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Whoriskey's Spar in ramelton aslo used to have a nice selectin but I'm not sure if they still do...

• Advertisement
Advertisement