Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restaurants open on xmas day in Dublin?

Options
  • 21-12-2014 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭

Hi

Looking for a list of restaurants open on xmas days. Individual mentions would be helpful too.

Needs to cater to vegetarians and meat eaters and imaginary gluten sensitivities.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Some hotels might be open, could try their restaurants?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Cheers, yeah I've been taking that approach to trying to find somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved to Dublin City. Please take note of the stickies in F&D.

tHB

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

A few hotels are doing Christmas lunches for non-residents, but they are expensive.
    Outside chance one or more of the Chinese places in Parnell Street might be open. You'll have to ring around.

Booked a nice Indian place we went to before where they're not inflating the prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 CarrieD

Booked a nice Indian place we went to before where they're not inflating the prices.

Hi, I'm looking for a take away open Christmas Day, can i ask where is the Indian restaurant, I'm on the north side! We want to try something different! Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Most ethnic places on Parnell, Capel and Clanbrassil streets will be open.

Ambala is the place we booked. It's Pakistani rather than Indian but I wouldn't know the difference personally. They do takeaway as well. It's on Camden St.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 CarrieD

Thanks! I will say it to the rest of the family and see if there up for it, cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Jimmy Chungs is open. €25 pp from 12-5.30pm I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭partay pooper

ten thousand world buffet restaurant on o'connell st is open but you have to make abooking I think, its just near the arcade emporium place

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

One of the (many) great things about living in a multicultural city.

Advertisement