Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Korg volcas

Options
  • 21-12-2014 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hey, are there any physical stores that might sell these? I'm home for christmas and think I might pick up one to play with will everybody is drinking or sleeping.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Hey, are there any physical stores that might sell these? I'm home for christmas and think I might pick up one to play with will everybody is drinking or sleeping.

where you based? I'm sure Pro Musica in Cork had a few in stock a while back.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Stopped by Pro Musica today. They have the keys and beats, no bass. They'll have the bass in at the end of Jan or early Feb. €149 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Kim Kardashi Un

Cheers lads. Had to put purchase off in the end. I'm back in Spain but may still pick one up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Freedom Square

I have a Volca Bass that I actually don't use, mint condition with box and midisport/midi cable. Make me an offer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭SameHorse

these boxes are great...but no idea why they don't have swing built in. though the new one, the korg volca sample, has swing...and if you sync it to the other volcas they'll sync with its swing settings.

• Advertisement
Advertisement