Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post reply here

Options
  • 21-12-2014 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭

When i go to reply to a post, in the box it says post reply here, so i go to type but that doesn't disappear.
    so i end up typing over it and it looks like double dutch and i cant read what I've typed?
    Any ideas?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

crazygeryy wrote: »
    When i go to reply to a post, in the box it says post reply here, so i go to type but that doesn't disappear.
    so i end up typing over it and it looks like double dutch and i cant read what I've typed?
    Any ideas?

Its probably better to post this in site development as a bug. And let them know what device, browser etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

crazygeryy wrote: »
    Any ideas?

Reduce your text size maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

kneemos wrote: »
    Reduce your text size maybe.

No that wouldnt do it.
    I should have mentioned maybe that its on my mobile phone that it happens. Its not the end of the world.it never happened before and now it is.I'm just curious as to why.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Can you clear the cookies and cache on your browser and see if that resolves the issue? That is assuming you are using touch.boards.ie rather than the app? If that doesn't work, please post in Site Development with details of your phone and browser please. Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Ok will do.

• Advertisement
Advertisement