Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox one display settings

Options
  • 21-12-2014 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭

Alright lads, I don't post here but I have a query about the display\sound settings on the Xbox One I just acquired. My TV is about 6 or 7 years old but is HDMI and has 1080 capability but if I change the setting on the one to 1080p the screen goes fuzzy so I've to set it back to 720. This is grand but I've just reconnected the 360 in order to wipe the HD and I see that the display on that is 1080i, as per the screen pop up, my 360 is connected via the coloured plugs and not a HDMI...this makes no sense to me or am I missing something?
    Also, I get a fuzzy sound scrolling through the tabs on the one when I turn it on, at this point it is automatically set to 720...to get rid of this I have to switch to 1080p and then back to 720.

Anyone with any explanations or fixes...apart from the obvious new TV required of course!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Your tv doesn't do 1080p, only goes to 1080i there's nothing you can do to change that (Bar a new tv as you say)

Advertisement