Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terribly dissatisfied with eircom right now.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Thank you.
    You're welcome Al Capwned - apologies for these delays

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Guess what.......

There's an email gone to emobile customer care (info@meteor.ie) this evening.....

The data add ons have kept repeating monthly since January (total cost €150) despite an assurance from the eMobile customer care agent that I was speaking to that they would lapse at the end of my billing period. 

And. AND. I've been told by eMobile customer care that I am not entitled to a refund. Give me strength.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Guess what.......

There's an email gone to emobile customer care (info@meteor.ie) this evening.....

The data add ons have kept repeating monthly since January (total cost €150) despite an assurance from the eMobile customer care agent that I was speaking to that they would lapse at the end of my billing period. 

And. AND. I've been told by eMobile customer care that I am not entitled to a refund. Give me strength.
    Hi Al
    if you were promised that they would lapse we can certainly chase for you. Can you PM me with confirmation of eMobile a/c number?
    I can pass this on to eMobile customer care and get back to you. Apologies for any mix up.
    Tony

Guess what.......

Hi Al
    if you were promised that they would lapse we can certainly chase for you. Can you PM me with confirmation of eMobile a/c number?
    I can pass this on to eMobile customer care and get back to you. Apologies for any mix up.
    Tony
    I absolutely was Tony. Without question.
    I'll pm you there now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Guess what.......

Hi Al
    Tony
    I absolutely was Tony. Without question.
    I'll pm you there now.
    Thanks Al Capwned.
    I have the details and have asked eMobile care to have a look at this. I will be back to you as soon as I can.
    Tony

• Advertisement

Thanks Al Capwned.
    I have the details and have asked eMobile care to have a look at this. I will be back to you as soon as I can.
    Tony
    Any news on this for me Tony - the agent that I spoke to initially gave me a @meteor address to send my initial complaint to, and I had a reply from there yesterday advising me to send it to an @emobile.ie address.
    Can you see if there's been any movement please?

Thanks, 
    Alan.

Bump.

Advertisement